Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions Glicesports
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions on any of the websites owned and run by Glicesports (hereafter, known as the company) such as Glicesports. Placing an order (by any method) indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print a copy for future reference.
Acceptance of conditions
- The customer acknowledges having read, at the time of ordering, the special conditions of sale stated on this screen and expressly declares to accept them without reservation. These general conditions of sale govern the contractual relations between Glicesports and its customer, both parties accepting them without reservation. These general conditions of sale will prevail over all other conditions appearing in any other document, except prior exemption, express and written.
- The intellectual property rights in all content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of GLICESPORTS or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by GLICESPORTS.COM and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery charges vary according to the type of goods ordered.
- Our delivery charges are set out on our shipping page
- We will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate.
- Glicesports accept no liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence).
- We will aim to deliver the goods by the date quoted for delivery, delivery times aren’t garenteed and Glicesports accepts no responsibility once the goods have been handed over to the carrier, we will try to follow up on any orders which have been delayed by the carrier .
- Deliveries outside mainland France and EEC countries, the customer agrees to pay all taxes due on the importation of products, customs duty, value added tax, and all other taxes due under the laws of country of receipt of the order.
- You will be provided a tracking number for each order.
The goods always travel at the risk and peril of the recipient. Always check your package on arrival. You have 48 hours to make any reservations with the carrier in the event of a missing item or damage. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conformity of goods
- We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of publication.
- Specifications and descriptions of products on this website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products.
- Color Reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
- We accept all Popular debit and credit cards we also accept payments via Paypal Account.
Credit Card Security
- All credit card numbers are fully encrypted by the secure servers when the order is placed. We do not store your credit card details on computer once the order has been dispatched.
1. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery or of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing of the problem within 72 hours of the delivery of the goods in question by writing to us at Contact@glicesports.com
2.If you notify a problem to us under either of the above circumstances, our sole and exclusive obligation will be: to make good any shortage or non-delivery; or to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods (minus postage costs) in question in whatever way we choose.
We reserve the right not to process your order if:
- We do not deliver to your area.
- Stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards.
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- If your order is cancelled you will be notified by email and will be re credited to your account within 48hours.
Refund and Return Policy
- The provision of goods and services is subject to availability or the stock does not meet the providers standards . In this case, the provider will refund the client in full within 7 days.
- Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a fee for administration costs Namely Debit/Credit card fees.
Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to email@example.com Within 48 days.
- It is our policy to respect the privacy of all communication and customers details, we are committed to ensuring that all information held by us is safe and secure.
- Personal data collected by us is provided to us during the ordering process, which you agree to supply to us as accurate.
- The company does not sell or disclose information to third parties.